TITAN - Rio - Jackpot Sit 'n' Go Tournaments
is offering all players the chance to win $25,000 or more at Titan's Rio Jackpot Tournaments.
Any player that will win six "Rio - Jackpot Sit 'N' Go" tournaments" in a row, will also win a huge jackpot, starting at $25,000!
The Rio is a six-player, $20 + $3.50 sit 'n' go
live poker tournament. As soon as six players sit down at the table, the action begins. But the Rio is much more than a regular sit 'n' go tournament. Players that will manage to win six tournaments in a row, will take home not only the regular tournament winnings, and also receive our Rio Jackpot Prize!
Titan's Rio Jackpot is progressive, and grows bigger each week until one player claims it!
Titan Poker offers a compensation prize as well. Players that will finish in either 1st or 2nd place in six consecutive "Rio Jackpot Sit 'N' Go" tournaments and will be entitled to a $300 Prize!
Tournament Terms and Conditions
- Players who have won six consecutive 6-player "Rio - Jackpot Sit 'N' Go" tournaments with a buy-in of $20+$3.50 will write to the Titan Poker support team for verification, providing details and dates of the tournaments, within 48 hours of the final consecutive tournament.
- Players who came in second or first place in six consecutive 6-player "Rio - Jackpot Sit 'N' Go" tournaments with a buy-in of $20+$3.50 will write to the Titan Poker support team for verification, providing details and dates of the tournaments.
- The jackpot prizes are awarded for a player's winning six consecutive "Rio - Jackpot Sit 'N' Go" tournaments, even if the tournaments were not all played on the same date, and even if the player played in other ring games or tournaments between them. The six consecutive "Rio - Jackpot Sit 'N' Go" tournaments must be played within a 14-day period.
- Tournaments are considered as consecutive for the purposes of this promotion if their starting times are consecutive.
- The Rio Jackpot Sit 'N' Go Tournament carries an initial prize fund of $25,000. The jackpot will increase by $10,000 per week until the grand prize is won. Once a player has won 6 consecutive tournaments and has claimed the grand prize, the prize sum will automatically be reset to $25,000, without prior notice.
- The Jackpot prize will be paid only after the consecutive winning games have been checked for any signs of collusive play.
- Six consecutive Sit 'N' Go tournaments with the same 6 players will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Players from the same IP address, or from the same household, are not eligible to enter the same Sit 'N' Go tournament for purposes of this promotion.
- If a tournament is interrupted due to a server problem it will be settled as per our regular interruption policy. For the purpose of the Jackpot this tournament will be considered not to have run. It will not count towards a player's consecutive wins but neither will it count as a losing tournament in a player's sequence.
- A player found trying to enter with more than one account into a Sit 'N' Go tournament will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The use of offensive language at the Sit 'N' Go tournament will disqualify a player from winning a Jackpot prize.
- Any player found colluding during the course of a Sit 'N' Go tournament in order to win the Jackpot prize will be disqualified and his account will be frozen.
- Any player found to be "soft playing" in order to allow another player to win during the course of a Sit 'N' Go tournament will have his account frozen.
- Any withdrawals made on any winnings of the Jackpot prize are subject to Titan Poker's standard withdrawal procedure and collusion check.
- A single SNG jackpot tournament can be used to claim only one jackpot (either winning combination or consolation combination). Once the jackpot has cleared, that tournament cannot be used for any future claims.
- All decisions made by the Titan Poker management are final.
- Titan Poker has the right to stop this promotion, or change its conditions at any time.
From the Online Casinos USA team
Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker